Urgent Access Eye Service
Emergency 24 Hr Hotline
0818 393 393
.- For safety and legal reasons we cannot discuss any eye problem without verifying patient details.
– All eye problems will be triaged by a qualified healthcare professional immediately.
– We will attend to critical emergencies immediately.
– You may be asked to attend immediately without sufficient time to pack your belongings. In such circumstances, the hospitals will provide for your basic needs.
– Urgent problems will be given urgent appointments.
– If you are triaged and your problem is deemed to be non-urgent, we will still offer you a routine appointment.
– To expedite resolution of your problem we may book you for scans in the first instance so you won’t necessarily need to return for tests at a later date.
– We have clinics in Clane (Co Kildare) which is 40 mins from Dublin city centre, Waterford City and Athlone.
– Our service is run by consultant eye surgeons, not trainee doctors.
– Our emergency service fee is €200.00 (Inc. OCT diagnostic scan). Your insurance company may cover additional procedures or surgeries if required.
– If you require a routine appointment, please call our clinic number below during normal working hours.
Please contact us on the above telephone number if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Loss of sight
- Sudden or severe eye pain
- Flashing lights and floaters in your vision
- Chemicals in your eye
- Severe eye trauma